Monday, September 8, 2014

9.8

Good Monday morning friends!
It's raining here in Arizona and the radio just said they were closing a bunch of highways because of flooding...WOW!  I love the sound of rain (happy sigh)



(and another happy sigh)
My goodness, this is an incredibly heart warming card.  Kalyn used our Power Rays dies to make a huge impact.  I love the soft coloring and the CAS design.  LOVE


Michele's coloring skills are incredible!  I LOVE the rich colors and the paper pieced images.  The mix of pattern and texture makes this card extra-fabulous!  I adore every inch of this card <3

Brian May started writing his PhD thesis on the Zodiacal dust cloud in 1971 before beginning his musical career as the guitarist for Queen. He finished the thesis
 36 years later, in 2007.

Have an AWESOME week!!
BIG hugs,
Kim

5 comments:

  1. FYI---------- WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Kalyn and Michele blow me away! I love this image of Joseph, Mary, and Jesus. LOVE LOVE LOVE their coloring for this image! And the papers they've used--- both are FABULOUS! OH MY! I can't wait to use these stamps/dies on my Christmas cards this year! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards....I just ordered this stamp and cannot wait to get it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp set has totally won my heart...just love what the ladies did today!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.