Monday, September 29, 2014

Happy Nat'l Coffee Day!

I do love coffee :)  Today is National Coffee Day.  My cute friend Chaitali is hosting a super fun blog hop that revolves around coffee.  There are LOTS of fun prizes that she is giving away - check it out!



ohhhh my goodness, this is super cuteness!!  I LOVE that Michele placed the chick on a wire :)  The clouds adds the perfect touch of whimsy.  The background paper is a wonderful choice and the sentiment really ties it all together.  (sentiment is from our Bosom Buddy stamp set)




Kalyn used the swag stamps so beautifully (I love how she mixed in some ornaments).  I adore her fun stockings!  The mix of soft colors and patterns are wonderful...this Christmas card would be proudly displayed by anyone who receives it.

Bill Gates has donated over $28 Billion to charity and has stated he wishes 
to donate a further 95% of his wealth to charity.

Have a terrific week friends!
xx Kim

8 comments:

  1. Both cards are absolutely adorable! I especially love how the little chick is sitting on the twine wire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super love this! tfs hugs, kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these cards make me smile! The chickie is super cute (love the colours) and the stockings are adorable - love the paper piecing and the way they're hung from the bead garlands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, Michelle! I love those cloud dies! And the Christmas stockings card is so sweet for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the stocking card and fun facts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adirable first card...love those clouds. Great pp stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE those stocking on Kalyn's card! And I LOVE Michele's use of that chick on the twine! LOVE LOVE LOVE the curly clouds too! FUN! Totally inspired--- like always:)

    As for coffee---- I'm not a fan, but I hope you enjoyed Nat'l Coffee Day:) <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.