Thursday, September 11, 2014

PS Patrol - September

I truly look forward to PS Patrol day!  I looove looking through the Flickr gallery, blogs and Splitcoaststampers.  These are the projects that make me go WOW!!

Wow - Amy has some serious masking skills!!  I adore the soft and pretty colors.  The design and balance is perfection :)


 
This tag is a show-stopper!!
I looooove the vellum clouds, the colors, the chevron, the twine - etc...etc...etc.


Fall is around the corner and this card is just soooo awesome!  I love that it's both feminine and masculine and I LOVE those kissed leaves!


Lindsay never disappoints - she is incredibly talented!  I love her boldly colored blooms, the partially cut word and the black dots :)
(she has tutorial on half cut die words)


I love this sentiment...it's perfect in every way.  The googly eyes are super cute and her glossy heart, sheep and nose are fabulous!
(she has tons of PS inspiration in her SCS gallery)

Angelina Jolie sold the first pictures of her biological children for a total of 23.7 million dollars. She donated it all to charity.

xoxo Kim

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!!!
    Love all the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. All of these are just so adorable. TFS! <3Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creations! (by the way I didn't receive a dime of that money from Angelina, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to have been featured on the Smooches blog. THANK YOU! What gorgeous projects you have up - Lindsay's card truly took my breath away!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.