Wednesday, October 15, 2014

10.15

Hello crafty friends!
I will be travelling from Arizona to Ohio this Friday for a craft retreat - yay!  
I am beyond excited.  I miss paper crafting ohhhh soooo much!  I plan to make a TON of cards and come back with some inspiration for you.

I leave early on Friday, Oct 17th and return late on Monday, Oct. 20th.  Orders will not ship on Oct 17, 18 or 20, but will resume shipping on Tuesday, Oct 21.

While I am away, I am going to include a cute little stamp set for free with all orders placed on Friday, Oct 17 through Monday, Oct 20.  This is our way of saying thank you for your patience as shipping will be a bit delayed.


Tree - just about 1" tall
Hello - approx 1 1/8" long

To be honest, the tiny polka dots don't ink up well, but the outline of the tree is perfect.  In hindsight, I wish I made the polka dots bigger (live and learn)

Stockings Dies


awwww, aren't these baby booties the cutest!?!  I love how Erin's mind works.  I can imagine how cute this design would be with blue socks or yellow and green for twins maybe?  Purely clever :)
(sentiment - A Holy Holiday)




(we are flying through our stock...we are expecting another shipment around Oct 17)


Robins Egg Blue, Kelly Green and White - oh MY!  LOVE it!!
Teri used the Stitched dies to add a stitched frame to her card base - awesome :)
I love the softly colored dove and the watermarked stars (swoon)


ohhhhh, that Jamie has done it again...eeeek - how I LOVE this!!!
I love the delicious colors...the twine and the way she colored the mason jar.
(Crystal Clear, Crystal Clear 2 die, Tag Zig Zag Die, Ghoulfriends stamps and dies)

The Killer Whale is a natural predator of the Moose.  (huh?)

xoxoxoxo  Kim

3 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHH! What a post! I love visiting the PS blog daily--- so much inspiration! ERIN--- -GENIUS! LOVE the little booties for a baby card using these Holiday stamps/dies! LOVE LOVE LOVE! LOOOOOOOOOOVE Teri's card--- fresh and fun! She's amazing! And Jamie---- FAB! LOOOOOOOOVE her little tag with the shaker! LOOOOOOOVE everything about today's post:)

    Enjoy your trip! WISH WISH WISH I was going up there to craft with you! <3 Be sure to take pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get A Blessed Christmas set! I don't usually invest in sets that are very specific...but this is a gotta have set :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards. Have a lot of craft fun this weekend...excited to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.