Monday, October 20, 2014

10.20



Are you ready for some lovely projects today?

I am LOVING this stamped background.  It's stamped so perfectly that it looks like patterned paper :)  The die cut snowflakes are perfect accents (the glittery one is my fav).  That darling bow clip - so cute!!


Now this would be a sweet treat to receive.  I wish I could see this in person.
Michele has a way with balance...the burlap color, the circles and blue elements.  I am always amazed by her talent!  I think this is just soooo dang pretty.

Dogs sneeze to communicate to other dogs that they’re not being aggressive.

missing you all
<3 Kim

3 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY! I love Jocelyn! Her creativity never stops! LOOOOOOOOVE the gold snowflakes... the tag... the papers... EVERYTHING! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    And Michele--- WOOOOOOOOOOW! What a gift! LOVE the burlap with the large tag! LOVE LOVE LOVE that dove--- FAB project!

    Hope you had a great weekend! TONS of love, Sav <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! I love that card!!!!! Ohhhh and that tag!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.