Tuesday, October 21, 2014

10.21

Hola friends!
I am back from Ohio.  Oh my gosh - I had the most WONDERFUL time!!
I have a whole bunch to do today, but I will chat more about it tomorrow :)



Emily created the most beautiful scene.  I love the pop of red!  The heat embossed deer is so beautiful!  The vellum, the glitter, the curves...it's all amazing :)


It's cool how Laurie also heat embossed the deer...and used the same color combo :)   Her ribbon is beautiful and so is her design.  LOVE every inch of this card!!!

While James Cameron was stricken with food poisoning in Roe on a film set, he had a nightmare about an invincible robot hit man sent from the future to kill him giving him the idea for the Terminator catapulting his career.

I missed you!!
xx Kim

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards as Emily always does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOO glad you had a great time in Ohio!

    LOVE Emily's card--- you are right! PERFECT design! LOVE LOVE LOVE Laura's card too--- fab use of silver and this stamp set! I really need to start making more Christmas creations before time runs out! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.