Wednesday, October 22, 2014

10.22

Happy Birthday to my super cute Grandma...she turns 91 today :)

Tomorrow's blog post will be loaded with FUN stuff, so be sure to stop by.

Sooo, my Ohio trip...oh my, I had a blast!!  I met so many amazing women and look forward to seeing them all again at the next retreat.  At the risk of name dropping or leaving out people, I am just going to say that I absolutely enjoyed everyone...but I loved sitting next to Jennifer McGuire, Dawn Woleslagle (WPlus9), Kristina Werner, Kathy Racoosin and Shari Carroll.  We shared soooo many laughs!  I was honored (and humbled) to be among such talent.

I think I made close to 20 cards (it felt so good to create again).  I am the worst at taking photos (sorry), but I have this one to share (courtesy of the cute Barb Engler). This is a small view of our crop room. This is Dawn and I.




purple, teal and yellow - oh my I love that!!  I love the super soft stars and purple bling!  Teri water colored beautifully.  I love the colored grey outline :)


Erin used our Tag Stitched die as her tag base and designed it with a Hexalong die and popped up dove.  This is gorgeous!  I love the ribbon!!


Jamie used our TAM set - Uplifters along with Healthy Vibes and I just love how it turned out!  Using red and pink show love...and I love the grey spoon placement.

There is a sausage restaurant in Regensburg, Germany which is in business since 900 years. That means they were selling sausages well before the Inca Empire existed and are still serving 6,000 sausages a day.

hope to see you tomorrow
xx Kim

5 comments:

  1. Oh how fun that must have been!! Lovely work!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am sure they loved sitting next to YOU !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah....HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM"S GRANDMA!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your Grandma! And I absolutely loved sitting next to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm... I don't know where my comment went! Sorry if this is a repeat!

    HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY belated birthday to your Grandma! 91 years young! I hope she enjoyed her very special day! Psalm 118:24

    I'm soooooo jealous of your Ohio crafting trip! I would love love love to sit next to you! Or under the table if there was no room! :)

    I loooooooove Teri's use of colors-- GENIUS! FAB!

    Erin's tag is just so cute--- simple but fabulous (as always)!!!

    OH Jamie--- she's amazing! LOVE her CAS card-- great mix of stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.