Saturday, October 25, 2014

10.25



Seriously?
This is some MAJOR cuteness!!!
Cleverness overload :)
I LOVE the happy balloons and the way she colored them
SWOON




I am totally going to case this card.  I LOVE the shadow under the sentiment and hanging the ornaments from the letters is so clever!  BOLD and Awesome!!

A Chinese millionaire began selling cans of fresh air for $0.80 a can in response
 to China’s worsening air pollution. He made over $6 million dollars in a 
10 month period.

xoxo Kim

4 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHH! I looooooooove those beautiful balloons on the first card! LOVE LOVE LOVE the inking and shading! LOVE the simplicity!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE JJ's fab Christmas card! Great use of these dies! I really (R-E-A-LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-Y) need to start my Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally cute are those smiley faced balloons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those smiley face balloons are precious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.