Monday, October 27, 2014

10.27

This week I will be sharing cards from the PS DT using our October TAM stamp set that is included with all qualifying orders over $60.

Our PS DT blog hop is THIS Thursday and the November release goes live on Thursday as well - eeeeeek!!



This certainly makes me giggle :)
I am loving the happy colors!
Michele's darling toucan takes the cake - I love him!


 *happy sigh*
This is sooooo beautiful!
The colors and patterns are so pretty and the sentiment makes a bold statement
Fabulous card Kalyn!

Sheared sheep don’t recognize each other and fight for a few days to
 re-establish a hierarchy.

Thanks for stopping by :)
xx Kim

3 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHH! What a fab post--- WOWZA! Michele's card is just SUPER CUTE! Totally clever and love her colors! And Kalyn's card is beautiful! I agree with you! FAB FAB FAB:)

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED today's post--- totally inspired;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.