Friday, October 3, 2014

10.3



Oh my, this is absolutely gorgeous.  I loooove the water colored city!!  The pretty pastels are perfect for this non-traditional Christmas card :)




 Yup, total cuteness...
LOVE the polka dots, cork and stripes.
It's CAS and I love this to pieces!

The Beatles played a demo copy of “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band” before its release at full volume from an open apartment window at 6AM. Instead of complaining, the residents opened their windows and listened, aware they were hearing unreleased Beatles music.

xoxo Kim

3 comments:

  1. Love this city scape die, it's gorgeous done in this water color. Those stocking dies are pretty darn cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - you are tempting me - that City Scape die is on my wishlist, it just went to the top of it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I just love love love these cards by Jocelyn and Ashley! I LOVE Jocelyn's watercoloring.... and Ashley's papers and use of these dies! WOWOWOWOW! Totally blown away! FAB!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.