Tuesday, October 7, 2014

10.7



Laurie's card is breathtaking.  I love the crisp white mixed with shiny silver and cute colored hearts.  This would make a sweet recipe card as well.  (she had me at the vellum jar)
(Crystal Clear 1 Dies)


oh my how I love that adorable little shaker cookie topper.....eeeeeek!
The cute house, tree and car are super cute too!!  This is a fantastic gift idea :)
(Bitty Bungalows stamps and dies, Pinked Circles Dies)

A German man broke into prison every night to visit his girlfriend.

smooches!
Kim

3 comments:

  1. SUPER fun cards today--- and that stamp set has got to be one of my new favs!! It's perfect for any occasion! LOVE Laurie's use of white space and colors! LOVE that jar with the silver lid! FUN! And Emily's cookie decorations are super cute! LOVE the shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are just too cute!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.