Thursday, October 9, 2014

PS Patrol - October

woohooo, I love PS Patrol day!  I love looking at your PS projects - it makes me soooo happy to see you enjoying our stamps and dies.

These are the lovely projects we found this month...

jaw-dropped!
allow me to point out the aspects of this card that has me WOWed
  • her beautiful coloring
  • the perfect balance
  • the blue clouds
  • the bling
  • the popped up unicorn
  • the cute stars
  • the twinkle in the unicorn's eye
  • the stitched frame


I think this card is just super COOL!  I love the black pen-drawn frame.  The bold black epoxy stickers...and especially the way she die cut the word "beautiful" - LOVE!


Maria's card is as cute as can be.  I adore her stitched (woven) pocket, her embossed sentiment and the adorable heart borders.  The heart over the pocket is darling.


Rebecca's card is awesome!  I LOVE the popped up stars and the small stars along the right hand side.  There is so much character on this bold Christmas card  :) 


Sylvia makes wonderful use of silhouette images.  She stamped a beautiful paper panel.  The blue dots are a wonderful touch of whimsy.  I also like how she curved the sentiment along the die cut flag die.

A young boy once pocketed a few giant African Land Snails while on vacaton in Hawaii. When he returned home to Florida and got bored of it, his grandmother released them in the backyard, starting an invasion of foot long snails in Florida.

super huge hugs,
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my card an all the kind words :) and love to see everyone else's amazing cards :D
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my card! You are so sweet and I love using your stamps. You can't help but be happy when you're using such cute stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this great opportunity of having my card featured in your blog. It surely made my day after receiving the news. It is always fun to join in your challenge blog-Maria Giselle

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.