Saturday, November 1, 2014

11.1



Wow, just WOW!  This super cute card has me smiling - BIG TIME!  I love thw quilted squares with patterned papers.  I love the traditional Christmas colors and Kay;'s coloring is awesome!!!  Yup, I adore every inch of her card,
(Cool Dudes stamps and dies)


Sweet serenity!  Pamela chose some of my most favorite colors.  I love the bold background mixed with the delicate dove.  A sentiment is definitely NOT needed. love, love, LOVE!!!
(Gift Tags Dies, A Blessed Christmas stamps and die)

The inventor of the shopping cart had to pay people to push them around for 2 years before people would use them.

xo
Kim

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHHH! Look at that amazing die! LOOOOOOOOOVE Kay's card--- super detailed and so fun! What a great Holiday card!

    And Pamela's tag is sooooooo fun! LOOOOOOOOOOVE the colors!

    Interesting fun fact! Glad he didn't give up--- 2 years is a long time to wait! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.