Wednesday, November 12, 2014

11.12

Hello friends!
I will be travelling from Arizona to Cannyonville Oregon this Thursday for a craft retreat.  It will be a lot of fun.  I am teaching a class, so I am really looking forward to that! 


I leave early on Thursday, Nov 13th and return on Sunday, Nov. 16th.  Orders will not ship on Nov 13, 14 or 15, but will resume shipping on Monday, Nov 16.  I do not have any other trips planned this year.

While I am away, I am going to include a cute little stamp set for free with all orders placed on Thursday, Nov 13 through Sunday, Nov. 16.  This is our way of saying thank you for your patience as shipping will be a bit delayed.


Foliage - just about 1" tall
Thanks - approx 1 1/4" long


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I am happy to see that owl pop up!  He makes this card extra-special, I think :)
I love the flying grad caps!!  The bling adds just the right finishing touch.


hehe, how fun is this?!??
I looove the colored word bubble.  That band aid makes the most perfect nurse.
cute, cute, CUTE!!


Amy is back as our guest - super yay!
This card is ohhhh soooo sweet.  I LOVE the soft grey on white with the baby standing out among the rest.  The popped up tag gives great dimension.  yup, wow!


Way to recycle Amy!  I LOVE the use of the coffee cozy - so clever!!
I also love that she die cut the Squared Die and kept the pieces in place.  It gave that wood grain amazing texture!  Super cool card!!
(Squared Die, Cute Fruit)

Humans almost became extinct about 70,000 yeas ago when the total 
population dropped below 2,000.

I'll miss you
xo Kim

11 comments:

  1. OMG. I just LOVE Amy's baby card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK---- I'm INSPIRED! LOOOOOOOOVE your card! FUN use of papers and that little stamp set! LOVE LOVE LOVE it:)

    LOOOOOOOOOOVE Teri's card! SO fun with that little owl! ACK! Adorable!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE Erin's little "get well" card. CLEVER and AMAZING!

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Amy's cards- she is super talented! LOVE LOVE LOVE that she is the GDT this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards ladies, hope you have fun at the retreat! Great card Amy and congrats on your Guest Design gig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great cards and yay for Amy on Guest designing.. love her amazing creativity

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OOOMMMGGG!! INSPIRATION OVERLOAD!! =) I'm LOVING the AMAZING Inspiration for today!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! Well done ladies and looking forward to seeing MORE from Amy this month!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and I hope you have SAFE Travels and an AWESOME time at your Retreat!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK/WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome inspiration by all! LOVE Amy's white on white baby card! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful inspiration! I love the recycling idea from Amy! Congrats on the guest design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS cards - as always, I AM INSPIRED!!!
    THRILLED that my order just arrived, now I can get creative while the mojo if flowing strong!!!
    Have a wonderful time at your crafty retreat Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome cards ladies...love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! I love the inspiration I get from you creative ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.