Monday, November 17, 2014

11.17

I am baaaaack!  I had a blast in Oregon!  I will chat more tomorrow.  I have a bunch of orders to get out the door.



(jumping up and down)
Kalyn used these stamps perfectly!
Her stamped snowman is truly one of a kind and I love him to pieces!!
Her patterned paper border is great and so are the sweetly stamped snowflakes.  I couldn't love this card more :)


Awwww, isn't this scene so cute?
Michele's coloring is fantastic (as always)  This color combo is bright and happy and I am sure it would totally make someone's day extra-wonderful...especially if the "super cool news' is a new baby or a wedding maybe?
(Scalloped Circles Dies)

Groomsmen (specifically bride’s-groomsmen) were originally at weddings to 
protect the bride from being captured by another suitor.

xx Kim

5 comments:

  1. FYI---------------- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the PS DT:)

    LOVE Kalyn's card--- her stamping and papers and buttons... ACK! ADORABLE! FAB card!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE Michele's coloring and use of these stamps/dies! Another amazing creation!

    Welcome back:) Can't wait to hear all about your trip! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek!! I just love this lil snowman. Just do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.