Tuesday, November 25, 2014

11.25

Christmas Card no. 2

I used a NEW frame stamp set called Fancy Frames.  It's a part of our December release, so it will be available to purchase on Nov. 30.  I stamped the four frames and overlapped them to make a design element on my card.  I stamped the holly leaves/berries and heart to add interest.  Easy Peasy.






Emily created a video for this tag...if you'd like to see it - check her out!
Could this tag BE ANY CUTER?  I think not!
I loooove the balanced black - those jingle bells and the darling winter scene.
The glittery snow is awesome and so is her coloring skills
(swooooooooooooon)




Laurie's card is BOLD and freaking awesome!  I love the think chevrons, the color combo and the popped up heart.  I also like how she left the white behind the openings in the welcome word.  If she changed out the yellow paper...this would make a great masculine card.  :)

Scientists have genetically altered chickens to express DNA that their dinosaur ancestors once possessed. Eventually, they grew teeth.

xx Kim

4 comments:

  1. Great projects...love those cute snowpeople and the welcome dies is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOVE everything about this post! Em's tag is so cute! And I LOVE Laurie's card-- wow! LOVE the design and papers! LOVE your card--- esp those frames! WOW!

    As for the chicken growing teeth---- yikes! Growing up we raised lots of chickens... one of my jobs was to gather eggs (they would peck us and hurt us for grabbing them)! There's more to this story.... someday I'll share;) LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.