Wednesday, November 26, 2014

11.26



Christmas Card no. 3
I stamped the snowflakes with 2 ink colors and then added the sentiment die cut and tag over top - viola!




Erin used our Stitched Frames Beautifully.  She added the pattern to the blue card stock and then die cut the frame to cut the paper and add a stitch around the edge.,  It looks way cool!  I love the snowflakes in the background...and that glittery sentiment ROCKS!!  (did you notice the watermarked snowflakes on the background paper?)


I love how bold the background pattern looks with white on blue!
The colors are so eye catching.  The subtle patterns add just the right amount of texture.  I think the darling tag takes is so sweet.


ohhhh, it's the end of the month and time to say good-bye to our guest Amy. I have really enjoyed having her as our guest this month (smooches!)

Eeeek, isn't this to go cup to die for?  I wanna drink out of it LOL
The snowman is soooo stinkin' CUTE!  I adore the tag too!!
(Cool Dudes stamps and dies, Gift Tags 2 Dies, Hot Concoctions)



I imagine this would make an excellent envelope option for bulky Christmas cards.
The patterns are great and the shaker tag is just too dang cute!
(Cool Dudes stamps and dies, Gift Tags 2 Dies)

Over 90% of the population of Canada lives within 100 miles of the U.S. border.

loves,
Kim

9 comments:

  1. OHHHH MY! This post is LOADED!

    1. LOOOOOOOVE your card, Kim! This card is so GENIUS! LOVE the green snowflakes as the background! LOVE that white space--- FAB card x100000! AMAZING!

    2. LOVE Erin's choice of colors and soft stamped snow! LOVE!

    3. OH MY! Teri---- amazing! I literally can't say anything else-- LOVE everything she makes!

    4. OH NO! I'm sad it's Amy's last week--- loved having her as the GDT! LOVE her little tags and creations! FAB GDT!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome inspiration today again. Wow I love all the cards and Amy's projects are fantastic. That little shaker I could just eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I love your card...awesome design and yes to green snowflakes! Erin's card is a beauty and Teri's card...so fab and oh-so-Teri.

    Kim....thanks so much for thee most awesome month! It has been an absolute joy designing with such fabulous stamps & dies♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cup soooo much!!! Its cut3 x100000000

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy inspires me with her unique style! Love that sweet snowman cup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute creations, love that snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all wonderful! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab cards. Love that tiny shaker. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabulous projects!! I love all these fun ways to use the snowman!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.