Thursday, November 27, 2014

11.27

Happy Thanksgiving friends!  I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

I am thankful for sooo many things....and YOU are one of them  :)
(hugs and smooches)

...reminder...our PS DT blog hop is tomorrow.  You will see our new December stamps and dies in action!
Christmas Card no. 4

I stamped the sketched rings four times to create a larger wreath.
Stamped the berries, bow and sentiment...BAM!
I imagine some stitching would have helped (smacks head)




Ashley's tag is so pretty!  I love the inlaid snowflake.
The red/white twine and tag reminds me of peppermint - love that!!




hehe, how cute is this???
Jocelyn used our Cute Fruit stamp set to create a tomato!
This card is going to make me smile all day :)

Upon release of the famous YMCA song by Village People, the actual YMCA threatened to sue the band. The organization ultimately dropped the lawsuit when it noticed that membership significantly increased in the wake of the song’s popularity.

xx Kim

3 comments:

  1. super cute inspiration!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you Kim and your family. I'm very thankful for all the wonderful products PS has and the great inspiration posted by your Design teams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy THANKSGIVING, Kim!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thankful for so much---- including YOU! LOVE LOVE LOVE Paper Smooches and you!

    LOVE these cards--- love your simple design! I think it looks great without stitching!

    LOVE Ashley and Jocelyn--- they just have an eye for a great design and use of papers/colors! FAB designs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.