Wednesday, November 5, 2014

11.5

Happy Half-way Day!



This would make a wonderful gift set for Christmas,
They are sooo fresh looking.  I see that Patterns 1 Dies on the center paper strip - love that!!  I imagine this design would shine with a bold flower in the center as well...with spring colors.  <3


hehe, this makes me grin :)
Erin made great use of this unique tag die set.  I love how she used the stitch tag as a window.  I am in love with the background.   The Squared Die adds an awesome touch!!


Amy Tsuruta is our fantastic guest for November - woohooo
She created two cards for us today.
She made fabulous use of an eclectic background and added a modern imahe and sentiment.  I LOVE the pink and yellow together!


Amy used the Gift Tags 2 dies as her main focal paper...it adds a great touch!  She colors so sweetly.  I adore this card :)

400 million years ago, there were giant mushrooms as tall as a tree, 
26 feet tall and about 3 feet wide.

xoxo Kim

24 comments:

  1. LOVE Teri & Erin's projects...so much fun!
    So happy to be the November Guestie♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tags so versatile, loving the samples too hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new die and the projects! Way to rock out the new goods Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for Amy guesting.. adorable projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. All great cards and YAY for Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards!! Happy to see Amy here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! I especially like the 3-tag set. Love, love, love the color scheme. They are going in my inspiration folder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving everything here today!!! Can't wait:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your projects Amy!! Congrats on guesting! Can't wait to see your other creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I came from my sweet friend Amy's blog. Awesome projects Amy, Teri and Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Came straight from Amy's blog ... such cute projects here! The snowflakes look stunning highlighted on the tags (and yes, easily converted to summer with a flower.) The pear guy just makes me laugh : ) And I love Amy's texty card and pink snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely creations by everyone. Amy Congrats! Love the pink on your last card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous creations from everyone! I love Amy's cards, they show her unique style. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet tag creations! This die is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous cards, ladies, love the tag dies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such adorable projects! Love them all! And I have to say that I absolutely love Amy's guest projects. I'm a huge fan of hers and it is so fun to see her here on the PS blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOOOOOOOOOOVE today's post! LOVE LOVE LOVE Teri's tags and Erin's card--- amazing as always! LOVE Amy's cards! LOVE x1000000000 that she is the Guest DT this month!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.