Friday, November 7, 2014

11.7



As Mel B would say..."This is OFF THE HOOK!"
OMG, I love this card!!  This is a cool way to use paper scraps.  I love the artsy-feel it has and the colors look awesome together.  




wow, this is a terrific tag set!  I love the clean tags - it makes the message stand out beautifully.  I think this would make a wonderful gift :)

In 1986, when a five year old boy fell into a gorilla enclosure and lost consciousness, a large male gorilla named Jambo stood between the boy and the other gorillas in a protective gesture, even stroking the boy’s back. The incident helped create a positive public perception of gorillas.

smooches!
Kim

7 comments:

  1. I Love these Gift tag dies, they're a perfect size. Fan of all your dies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember watching the gorilla episode unfold on the news. Didn't realize it was 1986! How time flies. Love the gift tag dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the cards ... my Squared Die should arrive next week and I am SO EXCITED with the FABULOUS inspiration you have shared ... think I will be opening my mail before I get to the front door :)
    The tags are cute too!!!
    PS - really cool about the gorilla - I can remember it being on the news, googled it just now and you really have to be in awe of how HUGE and GENTLE Jambo was :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing products and card projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just looooooooooooooooove love love Jocelyn's card--- wow! It is totally off the hook! LOVE the second project too-- fun use of those tags!

    What a cool Fun Fact!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.