Monday, November 3, 2014

It's a WINNER day!!

(my blog post didn't go live early on Sat like I pre-posted, so that post had a late start...thought I'd re-post this in case you missed it)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have winners to announce - so let's do this!
Each winner will receive a $25. gift code to spend at our online store.  Winners, please e-mail me at info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to claim your prize :)

1. from Erin's blog -
 Liz O.October 31, 2014 at 9:41 PM
super cute! TFS!
Reply
2. from JJ's blog -
Such a cute card. Love the colors you added in the hat and fringe!
Reply

3. from Ashley's blog -

 Renee said...
This is gorgeous!!! Not only is that word die fabulous (and perfectly shadowed!), but the background paper is divine!
October 30, 2014 at 6:30 AM
4. from Kalyn's blog -
Kristie G.on October 30, 2014 at 8:02 pm said:
Very cute! I love the faces!

BIG congrats winners!
Thank you all for your lovely comments.  I am thrilled that you love our newest stamps and dies :)


eeeeek - I am LOVING that wine-colored chunky glitter!  This tag is CAS and totally adorable!!!  (rosy cheeks - swoon)






I don't know why I forget that I can add stripes with my markers.  Michele colored beautifully.  I am loving the berry colors!  I love the flirty scallops and baker's twine!

The potato chip was believed to have originated in 1853 when a chef had his fried potatoes sent back by an annoyed customer multiple times because the potatoes were “too thick”. He was fed up, cut the potatoes razor thin, and put extra salt on them. The customer, to his surprise, loved it.

Have an awesome week friends!
xx Kim

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! What a CUTE tag and card...love the chunky glitter on the tag and the sherbet colors on the card!
    potato chips are one of my weaknesses...love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS to ALL of the Winners!! =) LOVING the AMAZING Inspiration!! So EXCITED about the New Release!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! So excited to be chosen as a winner! Congrats to the other lucky winners too! Great cards and amazing inspiration. I can't wait to go shopping. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to All the winners!! Yay!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS to the lucky winners :)
    SUPER CUTE tag & card ... I want to build a snowman too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS to the winners!

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this new snowman set! LOVE LOVE LOVE Kalyn's tag! Soooooooo adorable-- love the glittered hat!

    Michele is amazing--- her coloring skills are MAD (in a good way)! LOOOOOOOOOVE her card:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've already ordered the stamp set and dies! Can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all the lucky winners! Especially loved all the designers work and these great stamp and die sets!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.