Thursday, November 20, 2014

Our DECEMBER Guest Designer is...

Mandy LaCroix

oh my, I am sooooo excited about you!

This is the card that won me over...
I love the masking, coloring and dimension.
This is a wonderfully balanced card and I love the thought that went into it.
my friends...I think we are all in for a treat!
(Green Thumb)


That was a REALLY HARD decision!  Our next guest designer call will start on Dec. 4th, so I hope you give us another try.  Thank you for sharing your creativity with us :) 
Amish men don’t wear wedding rings. Instead they grow their beards out. A married man shaving his beard is like lying about his relationship status.

xx Kim

6 comments:

  1. AHHHHH!!!!! Thank you Ms. Kim! I can't tell you how excited I am!!!!
    Thanks so much!!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!! =) What a SWEET Card!! I LOVE the Layers with the Stenciling and the BEAUTIFUL Coloring!! =) Looking forward to seeing more and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Mandy! Well deserved!! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! congrats! What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS Mandy :)
    Your card is FABULOUS and I look forward to seeing your work as Guest Designer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card- congrats! Looking forward to seeing some more great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.