Thursday, November 13, 2014

PS Patrol - November

It's another PS Patrol day.  And you all know how much I enjoy seeing your PS projects splattered all over the web!  You make me VERY happy, thank you :)

Here are five cards that I think are super cute and I am proud to share them here.


This card is lovely.  Everything about it.  The feminine colors, the white stamped outline and the sweet twine bow.  LOVE


This is a great idea for a journal.  (or an address book for Christmas cards maybe?)
I LOOOOVE the use of our Rainbow die...it definitely makes me think of peppermint (yummm)


I wish i could see this card in person.  It looks sparkly!
Karin ROCKS at coloring!  I love how this looks like a window and the marshmallows look like they are popping off the card.  This is really fantastic.


First of all...I love the mix of pastel and bold color - just WOW!!
Her dimension is awesome!!
I love the mix of natural twine and crisp white as well.
This is a really FUN card  :)
(rosy cheeks - swoon)


...and we end with an incredibly gorgeous Christmas card.  I think this scene is breathtaking!  I am amazed at how she colored over the city.  This is a jaw-dropper.

Chillies evolved heat to deter mammals from eating them whilst not affecting birds, who can’t taste them and fly around pooping the seeds everywhere.

xx Kim

6 comments:

  1. WOWOWOWOWZA! NO wonder these creations caught your eye in the galleries! LOOOOOOOVE them all!

    LOOOOOOOOOOVE Miriam's card--- wish I was clever and talented like she is! LOVE that card x100000000:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers on the first card! And love the "peace on earth".

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on being Featured Ladies!! I LOVE them ALL!! =) WOWOWOW the AMAZING INSPIRATION that has been shared the last couple of days has REALLY SPARKED my Creativity!! =) Can't wait to share what I have been creating!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.