Monday, December 1, 2014

12.1

Happy Monday!!
I hope your weekend was wonderful :)



eeeek, this is so dang cute!
I love the popped up owl.
The watermarked grad caps looks great against the numbered patterned paper.
This is fun for a grad of any age :)


oh how I love the stamped background!
and how fun and clever this is...I love that the squirrel is holding up the hat!
Michele's coloring and design is awesome!!

When an elderly hiker was pounced on by a mountain lion that began to tear at his arm, a nearby bear rushed over and attacked the lion, driving it away and saving his life.

xoxo Kim

8 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! The owl is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are too cute!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! These cards are the the BESTESTESTEESTEST! Love both the owl and squirrel! SOOOO adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What post shows the blog hop winners from last week? I don't see it on the 12/1 as indicated?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering about the blog hop winners as well...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.