Wednesday, December 10, 2014

12.10



I have another fun hop for you to consider playing along with.  One of my sweet friends organized a Holiday Coffee Lovers blog hop.   We sponsored a prize among other fantastic companies.  I plan on making a card today...I LOVE my coffeeeeee.  I hope you participate. HERE are the details.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget that our guest designer search is ON.  Here are the details.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Erin cut a frame from the Squared Die - doesn't it look awesome?!?
I love the monochromatic tones of pink.  The black base is a fantastic choice :)
(Love & Cherish Dies)




Awww, cute, right?
I am loving the glittery snow and the stamped snowflakes.
Teri added the Hats dies over his hat to add interest.  
(Cool Dudes stamps and dies, Borders 1 Dies)


Mandy created these super cute cards using our Party Posse stamp set and our new Fancy Frames stamp set.

I am sure she masked the frames to show a portion of the critters.  Both cards are so clever and cute!!
(Did you notice the kissed frame below...she added a wood grain pattern to the solid stamp by stamping the wood grain pattern into the ink.


Irene Triplett, an 84-year-old woman in North Carolina, still collects a monthly Civil War pension of $73.13 from the Department of Veterans Affairs. She is the last child of any Civil War veteran still on the VA benefits rolls.

smooches
Kim

6 comments:

  1. I will gift the Christmas gift of Mariah Carey to friends of the world.
    All I Want For Christmas Is You (SuperFestive!) (Shazam V ... http://wp.me/p3YsMF-4I @ Sakamoto2Ryouma

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTENESS GALORE!!!
    ... I confess that I am THRILLED to see Erin's beautiful card ... I can see my Squared Die getting some heart-filled workouts soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER SUPER cute cards today! LOVE Erin's ombre hearts and use of the squared die! FUN!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE Teri's card--- love the bit of glittered snow beneath the snow couple! ADORABLE!

    LOVE Mandy's use of the frames--- what a fun card with the turtle! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing all the cuteness today.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.