Saturday, December 13, 2014

12.13.14

Cool date today, isn't it?




Oh my - the GOLD looks amazing on this card!!  I love the popped up snowman.  The spray mist looks VERY COOL!
(Joyful Greetings)




Swoooon, pastels and gems...oh my.  This is such a super sweet winter card,  It's well balanced and obviously well thought out - I adore this card to pieces :)

In 2006, Mark Zuckerberg turned down a $1 billion deal with Yahoo at the age of 22 saying:
”I don’t know what I could do with the money. I’d just start another social networking site. 
I kind of like the one I already have.”

loves,
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, my heart melts! These Cool Dudes are ADORABLE and cards are AMAZING! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These snowmen are just the cutest! LOVE Pamela's gold... and I love love love Kay's entire design! FAB x10000!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.