Wednesday, December 17, 2014

12.17


(Cool Dudes stamps are expected to arrive tomorrow - yay!  I ordered them a loooong time ago (sigh).  But the manufacturer was backed up and it took twice as long...I will be happy to have them back in stock)


Now these are two COOL dudes!!  I am loving their pom pom hats!!  The drawn frame is fabulous and so is the bold black :)


First, I have to point out the blue marker lines under the words.  I love how it adds a cool feeling to this darling tag.  Those happy popsicles are so fun!!  Erin colored these cuties beautifully and added nice dimension.
(Sugar Rush, Tag Stitched Die, Positive Strokes)



Mandy has been such a fun guest.  I am glad we have another week with her <3
I am loving the hexagon embossing folder!
Her cute bee hive shaker is adorable...this card brings a HUGE smile to my face :)
(Bee Mine stamps and dies)

P.T. Barnum noticed people were lingering too long at his exhibits so he posted signs indicating “This Way to the Egress”. Not knowing that “Egress” was another word for “Exit”, people followed the signs to what they assumed was a fascinating exhibit — and ended up outside.

xx Kim

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I can't wait for Cool Dude stamps to get back in stock. Please post when they are ready for us to order. My Cool Dude dies are lonely and have been waiting for their coordinating mate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE cards!!!
    I NEED to build a snowman and to get creative with Bee Mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ms. Kim! :) Hugs! LOVING Erin's tag! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE Erin's tag--- super cute use of the Positive Strokes set! FUN!

    And Teri--- OH MY! I'm in love with her card. I love everything she makes! FUN x10000!

    LOVE Mandy's card-- what a fun shaker card! I can't wait to pull this set out to use for some cards!!

    Fab post!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.