Monday, December 22, 2014

12.22



I am in love with this card,  I love absolutely EVERYTHING about it!
I love the colors, the patterns, the scallops, the rounded edges, the freaking CUTE hamster...the hat rack - it's just AWESOME!!
(Party Posse, Hang Ups, Noggin Toppers)


This tag is so festive and super fun.  I love the winter hats!  The soft inked edge is delightful and I love the bold red ribbon :)
(Christmas Sampler, Stitched Tag)

Ben Franklin wasn’t allowed to write the declaration of Independence because it was feared 
that he would hide a joke in it.

loves,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. SUPER SUPER cute cards! LOVE Michele's use of the hamster and the hats! ADORABLE:) LOVE LOVE LOVE Kalyn's mix of patterned papers for the hats on her tag--- FUN x100000!

    Merry CHRISTmas, Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.