Tuesday, December 23, 2014

12.23

oh my goodness, I am so excited for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!  Are you all ready?



Be prepared for a TON of gushing...
I looooove this card!!!!
I LOVE the mixed patterns and cut patterns on this fun die.
I love the neutral colors with baby pink
I love the dimension and texture.
(((SWOON)))




This is a wonderful way to wrap a lovely Christmas gift
I really like this burlap sack.  The twine and clip are a perfect woodsy touch!!  The  pretty red center of the snowflake is a fantastic touch ;)

A baby born to Ugandan mother during a flight from Amsterdam to Boston became Canadian
 after being born in their airspace.

BIG smiles,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE Em's card--- fun colors and use of patterned papers (love the white and soft colors)!

    LOOOOOOVE Laurie's bag--- I wish I would have thought of that for my Christmas CAS video series! LOVE!

    It's almost CHRISTmas---- HOOOOORAY <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card and gift bag - Merry Christmas to Paper Smooches and their wonderful DT!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.