Tuesday, December 30, 2014

12.30

I am ready to share a sneak peek of our January 2015 release.  We will release ONE new stamp set and FIVE new dies.  Our newest products will be available to purchase at 8:00 pm pacific time on December 31st.

Here is a sneak of the stamp set and a peek at the dies will be shared tomorrow.
... any guesses?



Today and tomorrow are the last days to receive this stamp set for FREE 
with a $60. or more purchase.


I love how this looks like patterned paper!
The color pop is awesome!  I love this sweet color combo, mixed with grey :)
The cute flower is my fav.


ohhhh my goodness...there is SO MANY wonderful things going on here.
I love the embossed frames on her card base...The darling sentiment...it's so creative & well done!
I love the fuzzy Santa outfit and her shading
I LOVE how Santa is holding the frame!!
This is a WOW card!

In an experiment where a kitten was raised in the same cage as a rat, the cat not only refrained from attacking the rat, but the two became close companions, and the cat refused to chase or kill any 
other rats as well.

Thank you so very much for making us a part of your day
xo Kim

5 comments:

  1. SQUEAL!!!! SO EXCITED for the New Release!! I can't wait to see the New Products!! I agree I LOVE these cards!! Emily's card made my OHHH and AHHH as soon as I saw it!! I LOVE EVERYTHING about it!! ;) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous New Year's Week/Weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sneak peak. Looks like such a versatile stamp set!

    Tam Hess
    CardMakingArtists.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the new release...looks like a Valentines stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's either for Valentines or maybe St. Patrick's! Great cards today; Emily's framed Santa is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such FUN cards...that Santa always makes me smile.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.