Wednesday, December 31, 2014

12.31

It's a release night - woohooooo

As promised, I have a sneak peek of the new January dies for you.  I will share them in a different post (after this one)

Remember that our January stamp set and dies will be available at 8:00pm pacific time TONIGHT! Happy New Year!!



This looks like an artsy masterpiece!
I love the watercolor!  The simply-stamped sentiment makes this feel like a coloring book.
(Roses Dies)


Oh my gosh, this is such a super cute scene!  I like the flying bee!
Erin's coloring is fantastic, isn't it?
(Daisies & Paisleys)


It's Mandy's last week with us as our guest.  I have loved having her!!
this last card makes me smile...masculine cards are challenging, but she rocked this set!  I love the shiny staches!  Thanks Mandy - you are AWEsome girl!!
(Incognito)

Pet Rock was so popular in the 70’s that the creator became a multimillionaire about 
6 months after marketing it.

xoxo Kim

6 comments:

  1. Love love these new PS stamps! The cards are so fun and perfect! Congrats on Mandy's guest design! Truly fantaschtic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year1 what a fun range of products :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.