Friday, December 5, 2014

12.5



I have a super fun and happy post for you today!

hehe, a lemon and lime...hadn't thought of that when I created this set.  The Mexican hat is a perfect fit for this adorable card!!  crazy-LOVE!!


WOW!  Check out this wicked cute set of cards!!
This is a fantastic gift idea...set of 5 cards, tied in a cute bow...done!  Think teachers, neighbors, friends etc...
Ashley chose fun colors...a simple design and really rocked this set!!
(Noggin Toppers)

Dr. Seuss was confronted by a feminist who stated there are no strong female roles in his books. He then remarked his characters are animals, and “if she can identify their sex, I’ll remember her in my will.”

have a terrific day friends!

4 comments:

  1. super cute cards and I love the fun fact :)
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are too cute! This stamp set would be too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of the world to friends.
    Will present the Christmas music.
    Mariah Carey – “All I Want For Christmas Is You” – Christmas In Rockefeller 2014 http://wp.me/p3YsMF-4z @Sakamoto2Ryouma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! My first comment was probably deleted because I was signed in as someone else! LOL!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE Jocelyn's card--- the paper and the images are a perfect match! LOVE the stitching and colors! FAB x100000!

    LOVE Ashley's card set too! Her little fruit people are adorable! FAB!

    LOVE the PS DT! Inspired x100000!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.