Thursday, December 11, 2014

PS Patrol - December

It's another PS Patrol day.  And you all know how much I enjoy seeing your PS projects splattered all over the web!  You make me VERY happy, thank you :)

Here are five holiday tags & cards that I think are fabulous and I am proud to share them here.


Isn't this set of tags lovely?
I love the non-traditional pastel tags.  Every Christmas icon really stands out.  The simple design is perfect.  This would make an awesome gift!
(A Blessed Christmas stamps and dies, Tag Scallop)


Jenny's creativity always grabs my attention.
The monster with a stolen kiss stole my heart!
I love how she added pen lines to the word "handsome"


Purple and teal - oh my - I love it!!  The sparkly sequins really adds an amazing touch to this cute tag. The snowman looks so happy.  I would be too if I was standing ther next to that gorgeous tree!
(Swanky Snowdudes stamps and dies, Borders 1 Dies)


cute, cute, CUTE!!
I love this darling Christmas stocking.  Did you notice the felt?
The colors and patterns are perfection!


Valerie Ward 
Oh my - this is one stunning card.  I LOVE the glittery sentiment!
The patterned papers are a great choice and the CAS design is perfect.
Switching out the letter O for the wreath is a nice touch :)
(she has three other versions of this card on her blog)


...and here is the Coffee card that I said I was making for the fun blog hop.  
I made this for Amy's Holiday Coffee Blog Hop

(Coffee & Tea Dies, Gift Tags Dies, Bold Buzzwords, Dots & Dashes Dies, Love & Cherish Dies)



Here are our coffee theme products...






Mattel made and sold Wonder Woman’s “invisible jet” as a collectible. The package was an empty plastic shell with nothing inside, and was originally intended as an April Fool’s joke.

warm hugs,
Kim

10 comments:

  1. love visiting! Thanks for the inspiration.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! These projects are sooooo cute :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER fun post! LOVE the PS Patrol posts;)

    LOVE your coffee card, Kim! FUN design and great papers--- love your use of so many dies! FAB x100000!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful cards and tags...esp. the first with the sweet images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really lovely card Kim, gorgeous colours. Cheers Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome creations! I love your fun fact! Amazing what will sell, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.