Monday, January 12, 2015

1.12

Happy Monday!!
I hope you all had a nice weekend.
We went to the Aquarium/Zoo and had a lovely day.  The weather was perfect here in Arizona :)
I am ready for a fresh new week!



I LOVE - every inch of this card - nuff said :)
(Retro Arrow Die, Love & Cherish Dies)


oh my, I love the daisy paper mixed with super cute red hearts!  The bee is a darling addition and the bold sentiment is absolutely awesome (especially with the hearts hanging down from it)  The scalloped border is a great touch :)
(Lots of Love, Borders 2 Dies)

There is a tribe where a man’s wife can’t speak the same language as him.

xoxo Kim

9 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHHH! Just look at Kalyn's card-- so fun and fresh! PERFECT for anyone that you love!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    And Michele's use of patterned paper and those stamps/dies= AMMMMMMMAZING! LOVE it!

    Totally inspired today! And now I need to start making Valentine's Day cards;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous!! I love the fun way you used the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards! Love all those little hearts and arrows. I know a lot of couples who must be from that "tribe." Heeheehee! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.