Tuesday, January 13, 2015

1.13



I am always amazed by the awesome texture Laurie adds to her cards!  I LOVE the stitching...the doily and popped up floral mugs :)  This is absolutely lovely in every way.
(Streamers Dies, Blissful Banners, Love & Cherish Dies)


These guys look like they are having way too much fun!
I love the embossed steam, the stitched snow hill and the design.
This is a FABulous card!!
(Snowman Dies, A Holy Holiday, Stitched dies, Quotables Dies)

Abraham Lincoln’s son, Robert, was once saved from being hit by a train when a man grabbed him off the tracks. The man was Edwin Booth, brother of John Wilkes Booth.

xx Kim

8 comments:

  1. The doily card is adorable, and the snowmen are too too cute! But I have to say...your fun facts always surprise me...this one is like the Twilight Zone. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cups are so cute! I prolly need them! Paulette S.
    craftqueen417 at yahoo dot com
    paulettesprettypapercrafts dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought this set of dies, WooHoo. Emily and Laurie did a great job showcasing these dies. Can't wait to use them now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHH! I just love Laurie's card--- what a fun use of patterned paper and the heart with the streamer at the bottom is AMMMMMMAZING! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    Em's card is so fun-- she's always a genius when combining stamps/dies:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.