Wednesday, January 14, 2015

1.14



Oh my, this is retro-cool dudes!!  I love those pink glasses - eeek!
Teri did a great job balancing the black with color :)
(Incognito, Hearts Dies)


I adore that fun washi tape and googly eyes!
This would make a cool girl or boy card - it's just awesome!!
(Space Dies, Sassy Script, Uplifters)


Rebecca Hoy is back as our guest and she created this adorable card for us to show off.
I love the dimension and that fruit couple is the cutest!!!  Nicely done :)
(Fruit People Dies, Cute Fruit)

Couples that cuddle can become addicted to one another. Symptoms of withdraw can occur when apart as a result of the hormone oxytocin, “the cuddling drug.”

love ya!!  Kim

6 comments:

  1. Love those glasses dies...so many uses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET OUT! I just love Teri's use of the colors and those glasses dies! SO FUN and so retro! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    Erin's card is fabulous as well--- love her style! She always blows me away! FAB FAB FAB:)

    And I LOOOOOOOOOOVE Rebecca's card--- great coloring/inking for those fruits! Amazing!

    I LOVE the PS DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun cards!love your design

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.