Friday, January 16, 2015

1.16

Anyone else happy that it's Friday?
...waving my hands - me me me!



I am in awe of this incredible card set!
I LOVE the happy colors and patterns.  Mix-matching the patterns to make a set is brilliant!
I would love to receive this as a gift, wouldn't you?
(Uplifters)



oh I love the blackboard background :)
The roses make lovely accents!  pink, grey and yellow look awesome together (fabulous card Ashley)
(Streamers dies, Vegtastic)

A man spent $600 A DAY on the Florida Lotto, racking up $600,000 debt 
before hitting the jackpot.

love ya!  Kim

12 comments:

  1. OHHHHH! Jocelyn's card set--- just stunning! LOVE LOVE LOVE the patterned papers for each rose petal! LOVE the tags-- love the stamped sentiments! LOVE it all! AMAZING!

    And Ashley's card is fab! I LOVE the blackboard background-- fun use of the roses dies! She has super talent for combining details and embellishments! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous die. Love the different ways it was used on these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rose die is truly wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really, really love that rose die. The projects are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful die and amazing die, really love it! Thank you for in spiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE these Designs!! I've been playing with this set too and I can't wait to share what I have created!! ;) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.