Saturday, January 17, 2015

1.17



I'd love to be somewhere tropical right now, wouldn't you?
I love how JJ created these fun sunglasses.  Striped blue glasses are fabulous!
(Get Outta Town)




Oh how I'd love to own each and every one of those cute cups!!  I love that Laura popped them up - and the colors she chose are awesome!
(Cyber Cafe)

A secretary told Steve Jobs she was late for work because her car wouldn't start – Jobs came back 
the same afternoon and threw her a set of keys for a brand new Jaguar saying: “Here, don’t be 
late anymore.”

thanks for stopping by :)
x Kim

6 comments:

  1. Love the cards and fun fact...can you imagine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOODNESS! JJ has blown my mind! I LOVE the palm trees in the sunglasses! ACK! Genius! LOVE!

    And Laura's cups are just beautiful! I want a set too!

    I LOVE the PS DT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME Cards Ladies!! WOWOWOWOW ~ JJ such a CUTE idea!! ;) THANKS for sharing!! ;) Have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.