Wednesday, January 21, 2015

1.21



hehe, these make me giggle
My gosh, these are so freaking CUTE!
I love the faces on the mini tags
perfect colors, patterns, design etc...I love em!
(Hats dies, Snowflakes dies, Gift Tags dies, Shopping Bag die)


Teri's card makes me chuckle as well...
I love the balanced red color...the hearts are adorable where they are, not sure I would have thought of that (wish I thought like Teri lol)
(Tiny Hearts dies, Lovely Thoughts)

The original Price Is Right gave a contestant a real elephant as a gag prize, and planned later to give the winner $4,000 instead. The winner complained and demanded an elephant as promised. The show finally conceded and delivered it to the contestant’s home in Texas.

thanks so much for making us a part of your day
smooches
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Super fun cards and wow to the fun fact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loooooooooooooooove Erin's gift bag/tags! What a clever idea--- fabulous and amazing! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    And I LOVE Teri's card-- I just love her style! I might have to make this card for Trav for Vday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too fun! And that's funny, fun fact! I'm not quite sure what one would do with an elephant?! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.