Tuesday, January 27, 2015

1.27



WOW!  You'd think this card had patterned paper on it - NOPE, Laurie stamped it!
I love the neutral colors mixed with red and blue!
The clothes pin and twine are a perfect touch :)


I adore this color combo - the blue glasses highlight the stamped eyes and the color is balanced in the background.  The pink hearts are adorable (I especially love the lips)
The paper layers makes me happy as well :)
(Glasses dies, Incognito, Tiny Hearts dies, Stitched dies)

In “A.I. Artificial Intelligence”, child actor Haley Joel Osment suggested to Steven Spielberg that to portray an Android well he shouldn’t blink. Osment does not blink once during the entire film.

smooches
Kim

6 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOVE Laurie's card-- what a great way to use only one stamp set! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    Em's card is super cute- as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what stamp set Emily used to stamp the eyes under the glasses? I can't seem to find it. Also, I wanted to know if the lips were die cut or hand cut? Both cards are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, sooooooooooooooooooooo love that teal/red and black on kraft!!!!!!!! YUM

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.