Wednesday, January 28, 2015

1.28

I have an announcement to make regarding our design team.

Erin has stepped down to concentrate on her design work with Papertrey Ink.  She has a bunch of new products releasing and needs to make sure she has enough time to promote her work.  I am sure her products will be amazing!!  I am a super HUGE fan of Erin and everything she creates, so I am sure we are all in for a treat :)

THANK YOU Erin, it has been wonderful having you in our family.  I adore you and always will.  I wish you all the best in everything you do...you are exceptional.  Love ya girl!

I do not have a replacement for Erin's position.  Since Erin and Teri's blog post day includes our guest designer, I decided it made sense to feature two designers on Wednesday's like the other days of the week.

Moving forward...Kay will be switching positions with Jocelyn...so you Kay will concentrate on stamps and dies and Jocelyn will concentrate on dies.

In February, our blog post schedule is:

Monday - Kalyn, Michele
Tuesday - Laurie, Emily
Wednesday - Teri, Guest
Thursday - Guest DT call, PS Patrol, Guest DT reveal, PS DT blog hop
Friday - Ashley, Kay
Saturday - alternating weeks - Laura,  JJ, Jocelyn, Pamela
Sunday - Savannah promotes our PS SPARKS Challenge blog.

February is our Anniversary month, so please stay tuned for a TON of fun!



oh that Teri and her artsy cards that I love to pieces!
I love the wooden background and the messy-colored roses...yup, love 'em!!
(Gift Tags dies)


I am digging this color combo.  It reminds me of sunflowers...but roses looks awesome as well.
The rounded corners look great and I love the band across the top :)
The softly colored roses are my favorite.


It's Rebecca's last week as our guest...boo!
I have truly enjoyed her...thanks Rebecca - you rocked the smooches!
Isn't this card adorable?  I love the dimension in the sentiment...and those strawberries are so dang cute!!  The patterned paper  - crazy LOVE!
(Blissful Banners, Sassy Script, Cute Fruit)

City birds have learned to line their nests with cigarette butts in order to ward of parasites, as burnt nicotine works as an insecticide to ward off mites, lice and fleas.

xx Kim

10 comments:

  1. These are soooo sweet! And that's an interesting fun fact! ;) Best wishes to Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of Wishes to Erin, I do LOVE her designs and her PTI Products!! =) I LOVE the cards for today!! I have been playing with these Products and I CAN'T wait to share them!! =) THANKS for sharing the New Schedule, and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will miss Erin and her amazing creativity! I wish her the best! Thanks for the schedule update! I can't wait to see what you have planned for the birthday celebration!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh NO! I'm so sad that Erin is leaving the team--- LOVE her creativity and talent! I wish her the BEST!!!

    LOOOOOOOOOVE Teri's coloring for those roses-- amazing! As always:)

    LOVE Erin's color combo and beautiful design for her card!

    And Rebecca has wowed me each week-- today's card is my FAV! LOVE her patterned paper and use of that alpha set! FUN x100000000!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cards, especially the berry much one!!! Very interesting fun fact. I so look foward to those!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck to Erin!
    Such beautiful tags and cards!
    I LOVE your fun facts...soooo coooool!!!!!
    I'd be happy to fill in for Erin...(insert wink)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best wishes to Erin! Love today's cards...LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. best of luck on your endeavors, Erin! these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck to Erin, I'm sure she will continue to inspire us all :) Lovely cards here :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.