Friday, January 30, 2015

1.30

Tomorrow is a release night and I am soooo excited!!
I will share our entire release with you tomorrow.



hehe, isn't he adorable?
I love the soft blue glasses...her coloring is fabulous!
The lightly inked edges are perfect :)
(Jive Turkey, Noggin Toppers)


This is a super awesome masculine card.  I love the color combo and the shades look very cool!
Reminds me of Burt Reynolds for some reason, lol

Roughly 2/3 of the US population lives within 100 miles of the border.

xoxo Kim

7 comments:

  1. These stamps are so COOL! Sentiments are sooooo funny! LOL :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cool ideas shared and for which I can think of myself to do with this new collection! Exciting! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOOOOOOOOODNESS! I just love love love Jocelyn's card---soooooooo clever! And soooooooo cute:)

    And I love that Ashley's card makes you think of Burt Reynolds! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.