Tuesday, January 6, 2015

1.6



...seriously, how fun is this?!?
googly eyes and glitter oh my!
I love the framed silliness going on here - well done Miss Emily :)
(Merry Motifs stamps and dies, Free Spirits dies, Freezy Fellas stamps and dies, All Yule Need, Hot Spots small base dies)


oh my gosh, I wanna squeeze that penguin!!  I LOVE his huge retro glasses - eeeek!
The texture in the background is fabulous and so is her flawless design - awesome card!!!
(Chilly Chums)

The sweat from a man’s underarm can help women relax, boost their mood and help regulate their menstrual cycle, if applied to her lips.

thanks for stopping by :)
Kim x

15 comments:

  1. FACT: It is physically impossible to be unhappy while looking at a penguin. Adorable cards! P.S. Just ewwwwww to your fact. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentiments are adorable, and such cute cards using them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fun facts but I must say, today's is gross. Would you do that? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...adorable stuff...man sweat...ick :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards!! Emily is just a genius!!! And that penguin card - I DIED!!!!! Cutest penguin ever! I literally want that glasses set even MORE now! Sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOOOOOVE these cards:) I esp love love love that penguin with the glasses! ACK! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto "eeewwww" on your facts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are TOTALLY adorable!! Such fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute cards...love the fogged up glasses and Emily's creativity always blows me a way! BTW your fun fact had me speechless...ha- its totally disgusting but made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toooo cute love the spectacles on the penguin, bright and it so stands out..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I couldn’t wait to update you on what has happened. I requested the absolute good luck money spell be cast only last Thursday. Over the weekend and Dr Gboco email: gbocotemple@yahoo.com cast a lotto spell for me and told me to play the lotto on friday which i did i purchased a lotto ticket and won £200,000.I still can't believe my eyes it just like a dream to me.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.