Wednesday, January 7, 2015

1.7



oh my, isn't this gorgeous?
I love the colored flowers and butterflies...
Highlighting the word AMAZING, looks amazing!
(Blossoming Buds, Flap Happy, Butterflies 1 and Butterflies 3 dies)


wow, now this is a sample of amazing stamping!  I love how Teri stamped in the center of the cardstock and makes it look like a watermark.  The bold tag is just awesome!
(Roses dies, Gift Tags dies)


Rebecca Hoy is our guest designer this month.  Visit her blog to see how she created this fantastic card!  I am loving the gold stars and the spinner is SUPER COOL!!!  I can't wait to see what else she creates this month :)  (welcome Rebecca)
(Space Cadet stamps and dies)

The Amazon River spews so much fresh water into the Atlantic that surface water can be drinkable up to 200 miles from shore.

have a terrific day friends :)
smooches!
Kim

3 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOW! I love Erin's card--- what a fab design! LOVE the flowers and the frame... love how she highlighted the word "amazing"! WOWZA! Inspired:)

    Teri--- always so fresh and fun and FABULOUS! LOVE her card!

    WOW! Rebecca's card is sooooooooooo fun! I'm headed over there to check out how she made that spinner card:)

    FAB post--- inspired x100000000!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! Fabulous cards! Rebecca's card is way cool! I have never seen a spinner card before!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.