Friday, January 9, 2015

1.9

Happy Friday!!


My friend  Kristina Werner shared a video on her blog of a card she created using this stamp set. check it.


Ashley's card makes me smile...the happy colors, the cute bee and playful twine are the reason why.
(Gift Tags dies, Bee Mine stamps and dies)


Ahhhh, sweet simplicity - LOVE this gorgeous card!
I especially love the white embossed roses :)
(Lovely Thoughts)

Stanford PhD student Joan Ginther is either the luckiest women in the world or has a secret she has not revealed. Ginther has won the lottery on four separate occasions playing scratch off tickets with the smallest jackpot being $2 million.

xoxo Kim

4 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOVE these cards! I LOVE the rose on Jocelyn's heart card! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ashley's card! Great design and coloring!! LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such SWEET cards!!! Love! And oh, my! If only I could win the lottery like that! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards. Great fun fact today...that lady is very lucky I should get her to buy my ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are adorable but Ashley's is my personal fave

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.