Thursday, January 22, 2015

Our FEBRUARY Guest designer is...

Kimberly Wiener 
HUGE congrats!!

Isn't this lovely?
I LOVE her beautiful coloring.  The way she broke up the flower and placed the sentiment between is awesome!  I totally love the arrows behind the sentiment :)  I am really looking forward to seeing what Kimberly will create for us to show off in February - yay!
(Blossoming Buds, Paws for a Cause)


Our next guest designer call will start on February 5th.  I hope you give it another try - I LOVE looking through the entries.  You are all so talented - seriously :)
It snowed 8 inches on the eve of John F. Kennedy’s inauguration. To clear Pennsylvania Avenue, an army of men worked all night, using flame-throwers.

xx Kim


13 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Thanks for this opportunity Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Kimberly! Love her bright n' bold card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Kimberly! Love this gorgeous card! I am looking forward to her guest feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a fab card! Can't wait to see what Kimberly will create with your new release:) LOOOOOOOOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    I'm thrilled for Kimberly!!!!! Love her style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooooo. excited for you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS Kimberly!!!
    WOW - your card is FABULOUS - SO CUTE & CHEERY :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoo Hoo congratulations Kimberly. This is gorgoeus.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Your card is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations, Kimberly, absolutely beautiful card!
    I'm so sorry I' ve missed this DT call :( , it won't happen again!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Alina
      We have a guest designer call every month, starting on the first Thursday of the month :)

      Delete
  11. Yay! Congratulation Kimberly :) you rock, love the bright and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.