Thursday, January 15, 2015

PS Patrol - January

It's another PS Patrol day.  And you all know how much I enjoy seeing your PS projects splattered all over the web!  You make me VERY happy, thank you :)

Here are five cards that I think are absolutely wonderful and I am proud to share them here.

Goodness gracious...I love these stacked critters - eeek!
It's a playful card that was so well thought out.  I love her coloring (and sense of humor)
(Birthday Buddies, Zoo Crew, Santa Paws, Christmas Sampler)


Debra's card is lovely in every way.  I love the soft colors and delicate flow of the flowers.  Absolutely gorgeous card!
(Uplifters, Calico)


ahhhh, how I love those fun sequins behind the beautifully colored stamped balloons!
Fabulous color choices Lindsay!
(Smoocheroos)


swooooo, I am loving the glittery accents.  I love the crisp white with the color peaking out from the bottom of her paper panel.  The springy-colors makes me smile :)
(Free Spirits stamps and dies, Shadows)


ummmmm, WOW!
I LOVE this clever Santa!!
Stamping the beard with tiny snowflakes is brilliant!
The embossed sentiment is awesome!
(Santa Paws)

The entire country of Liechtenstein can be rented for $70,000 a day.

xo Kim

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, for showcasing my card among all those other fabulous card makers! So appreciated!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out! Adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! The PS Patrol post is FULL of inspiration! LOVE LOVE LOVE them all- esp. Samantha's card! She sent that to me for Christmas! LOVE it:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet cards!beautiful love love

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely and inspiring cards! Thank you sooooooo much for sharing my card!! You totally made my day! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.