Tuesday, February 3, 2015

2.3

Hello friends :)
I need to keep this short and sweet, I have a lot to get to today.

I thought I'd mention a change from the USPS that started on Jan 25.  They are requiring that first class shipping labels have a tracking number on them.  This is a wonderful thing of course, but it's slowing me down just a bit. We have had very few lost packages over the years, but if you feel your package is taking longer than usual, you can e-mail me at kim(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com and I will send along a tracking # (only after 10 business days has passed please).  Please keep in mind that it can take 7-10 business days to get a package in the US (although it normally takes just a few days).  International orders will still receive e-mail confirmations form my printing program with your tracking #.  I take pride in knowing that our shipping rates are super reasonable.  Read our shipping policy HERE.



(Ahoy Me Hearty)


(Ahoy Me Hearty, Borders 2 Dies, Curly Clouds Dies)






(Spring Fling stamps and dies, Bee Mine stamps and dies, Hexalongs Dies, Love & Cherish Dies)

Wasabi was originally eaten with sushi to kill bacteria and parasites in the fish. Now with better sanitary conditions it’s not needed and eaten just out of habit.

xx Kim

12 comments:

  1. Kim, just wanted to mention that out of all the stamp companies your stamps reach me in Northern Calif the fastest each and every time. Thank you for shipping out so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your DT are awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a delightful new stamp collection! I can think of so many cards I would love to make with them! So cute! Love the cards too! Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWOWOWOWOWOOWOW!! LOVING these AMAZING Cards!! Can't wait to play with this NEW set!! Have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHHHHH! I just love Laurie's card-- love the map design and that colorful parrot! FUN x10000000!

    And Emily's cards are cute-- saw the first one on the VS blog (clever!) and that second one with the bee and hexagon cut out-- AMAZING:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHH my gosh! That bee card is so adorable!! And Emily's and Laura's cards are so cute, too!! I MUST get the new Spring Fling Icons die set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally, totally adorable cards. SO FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, these cards are absolutely fun and creative!! your DT is brilliant!!!

    — Rubeena

    Feel free to visit my blog for a fabulous giveaway and fun news: arareruby.blogspot.com. Thank you ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a Canadian customer, I really appreciate your reasonable shipping prices, Kim! Great set of cards today... the parrot looks like he'll be a lot of fun to colour!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.