Saturday, February 7, 2015

2.7

Hello friends :)

I made a mistake in the blog lineup - I didn't switch Kay and Jocelyn's name on my posting schedule, so I posted Jocelyn's card when I should have posted Kay's.  So, to get me back on the right track, I will share some of Kay's cards today



(Crosses Dies, Reflections stamps and dies)







(Spring Fling stamps and dies)





(Easter Blessings)


Cold is contagious: In a new study, when subjects looked at someone dipping their hands into ice water, their own hands actually grew colder.

Love ya!!
Kim

9 comments:

  1. wonderful cards...love the bow on the little chick and the wonderful watercoloured card from Kay. I totally agree with that cold is contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG!! SIMPLY AWESOME!! =) TOTALLY LOVING the New Products and the AMAZING way that the Ladies have used them!! Well Done Ladies!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! All of them.....just beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful cards! And, that little tag is super cute. I just love all the new products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOOOOOOOO fab! I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with Kay's first card--- what a gorgeous design! I'm definitely pinning that card:)

    LOVE Pamela's creations too- her little chick on the tag is just too cute! LOVE the graphic design behind her cross on her card too!

    WOWZA! Inspired x10000000!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kay's cards are gorgeous, love the cute chick and the softness of the sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.