Tuesday, February 10, 2015

It's a WINNER day!

I have a winner to announce - yay!
This lucky person won a $50. gift code for our store.

Happy 4th Birthday!! I love your products. The stamps are so fun and fresh and your dies-FABULOUS!!

CONGRATS Nora!  Please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to claim your prize :)

Thank you all soooo very much for playing along.  I appreciate you so much!



 (Have Faith, Crosses Dies)




(Easter Blessings, Crosses Dies, A Blessed Christmas, Blessed Icons, Duo Die 4, 
Quotables Dies, Stitched Dies)




(Spring Fling stamps and dies, Deco Bag Die)





(Church Die, Super 2 Dies, Tiny Hearts Dies, Spiritual Sampler, Quotables Dies)

There are 119 single men—never married, widowed or divorced—in their 20s for every 
100 single women of the same age.

loves,
Kim

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Nora and once again: Happy anniversary Paper Smooches! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Love these Easter and faith related products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! IN LOVE with Emily's card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful projects today!

    Congratulations to Nora! Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really LOVE the Have Faith stamp set and the Church die!!! And...as far as you fun fact, I would've thought it was the other way around...hmmmm. I always find your "fun facts" interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO, SO Very Happy for my friend Nora being the winner!!! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary - Paper Smooches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS Nora!!!

    ALL the cards are DELIGHTFUL today ... I'm feeling INSPIRED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Nora!!! Lucky girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOOOOOOOOOVE Laura's and Em's creations--- I'm always blown away:)

    Congrats to Nora! LUCKY girl-- happy shopping:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! I am SHOCKED. Thank you so much for the chance to win. I am so excited!! Happy Anniversary Paper Smooches!! I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, I LOVE Emily's card at the end!! It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.